Long before a new model arrives on the market, BMW will put it thought the most severe endurance tests.
Looking at this prototype we are starting to believe it. This one has a totally different camouflage at the front bumper.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
High workers shut down Munich assembly line
BMW shut down an assembly line down for 40 minutes on March 3, reportedly costing the company more than $1 million, after two drugged-out employees got high and collapsed while working.
Both employees worked in the Munich plant's exhaust assembly area. Before heading out to work they had smoked a joint, but that's not the worst of it, one also had high levels of alcohol in his/her system and the other was also under the influence of amphetamines.
BMW 530e ditches the cord with inductive charging
BMW is forging ahead with factory equipped inductive charging, a first to our knowledge in the industry.
BMW Group publishes Sustainable Value Report 2016.
To coincide with publication of the Annual Report 2016, the BMW Group has also released its new Sustainable Value Report.
2018 G30 5 Series Diesel 540d starts production in July
BMW diesel fans have been waiting to know if BMW was going to bring a 5 Series diesel to the US.
Technica Motorsports S65 V8-Swapped BMW E46 M3 - One Take
While appearing stock on the outside, this E46 M3 has a couple extra cylinders jammed into its engine bay.
BMW M2 vs Chevrolet Camaro LT 1LE - Head 2 Head
The 1LE is no slouch, accelerating from 0-60 mph in just 5.0 seconds, it takes on BMW's M2 in this head to head.
The BMW 7 Series centenary model combine the innovation, efficiency and dynamics of the luxury sedan with exclusive and harmoniously matching design and equipment features from BMW Individual.
BMW has started testing the next generation M6 at the Nurburgring. The massive intakes and sportier suspension gives this away as the next M6.
- Tesla Discontinuing Model S 60 and 60D
- BMW i3 End of Lease Purchase Incentive
- Get your BMW fixed right in your driveway with Fiix
- Mercedes-Benz Returns To Sebring's Legendary 12-Hour Race After 60 Years
- The new Audi Q5 was awarded five stars in the Euro NCAP,
- New York state to launch electric vehicle rebate
- MINI secures podium finish at 2017 Dubai International Baja.
- 2017 Dubai International Baja - Round 2 FIA Cross Country Rally World cup.
- Mercedes Concept X-CLASS - The new pickup bearing the three-pointed star
- The new John Cooper Works brand page has been launched.
- BMW K 1600 B Bagger Makes Its East Coast Debut At Daytona Bike Week
- Mercedes-AMG releases the details of their GT Concept
- Driving Lexus's Powerhouse Luxury Sport Coupe
- BMW presents machined customizing parts for the R nineT family.
- Mercedes-AMG teases their four-door sports car concept before Geneva