BMW will launch the next generation 5 Series sedan and wagon simultaneous in the coming months, but unfortunately the wagon doesn't hit the US.
BMW keeps dropping more camo on the upcoming 5 Series line - this time it is the 5 Series GT dropping some more and even showing off the interior. This generation is likely to be more pleasing to the eye after a rough start for the the 5 GT in the United States in the current generation.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
Take a Look at this Real Life BMW Transformer!
It was only a matter of time until someone took it upon themselves to turn a car into a real life transformer and luckily for us - it was a BMW enthusiast in Turkey who made it happen. Get a look at the photos and video of the car in action!
Tons of character - Budget build BMW 2002
I love cars like this, kind of ratty looking but still demonstrating some style. For this video, they hopped in this scary yet lovable 2002.
Clive Owen Returns to BMW Films with The Escape
BMW Films returns on October 23rd featuring Clive Owen once again. Clive Owen stared in the critically acclaimed original series "The Hire" in 2001-2002. The new short named "The Escape" will premiere at 6:00 PM EST on BMWFilms.com.
BMW M2 Coupe voted “Best new design of 2016”
The BMW M2 Coupe was voted the “Best new design of 2016” in the compact cars category of the “autonis” poll conducted by “auto motor und sport”.
Final 5 Series test mules spied - Drops most camo
We have spotted final test mule pre-production car of the new 5 series wearing less camouflage than ever before.
BMW, VW and ChargePoint Announce Completion of EV Express Charging Corridors
Electric vehicle (EV) drivers can now travel the most heavily-trafficked corridors on the East and West Coasts of the United States with the installation of 95 new DC Fast charging stations.
The BMW 7 Series centenary model combine the innovation, efficiency and dynamics of the luxury sedan with exclusive and harmoniously matching design and equipment features from BMW Individual.
The 5 Series Gran Turismo nears production and we get a shot of the interior as well. Judging from the proportions the next generation 5 Series GT drops some of the buik and adopts sleeker design.
- Interesting uses for carbon fiber - the 'Carbon Dress'
- Software bug results in 4.3 million vehicle recall for GM
- Top Gear Review: Entry-level Tesla Model S 60D
- Cadillac announces the V-Performance Academy - 2-day training with all 2017 V-Series
- The new Audi A5 and S5 Sportback
- Audi five-cylinder engine turns 40
- Screwing around with cars will outlast electrification revolution
- The Grid Girls of the 2016 Moscow DTM
- 40 years after winning the Production TT: Helmut Dähne does a lap of honour at IOM
- Born on the racetrack – the BMW M Collection.
- Some Audis will know when traffic lights will turn green - BMW get on this!
- Ford GT - The Return To Le Mans
- icona creates the first titanium bodied supercar.
- New details on Tesla 100Kw Model S and X
- Ford is building fully autonomous ride hailing service by 2021